They are offering a competitive salary and RVU bonus potential. You will also receive full hospital medical benefits, a 403b, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, malpractice insurance, 22 days of PTO, and holidays are split evenly with the group.
You will love living in this picturesque city at the mouth of the Mobile River at Mobile Bay, leading to the Gulf of Mexico. More than 500,000 residents live in the metropolitan area. Mobile is known for streets lined with massive live oaks. Several colleges and universities make this a lively, fresh, diverse, and progressive area.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
For more information, call Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 800-365-8901 or email me at CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Practice cutting edge medicine
- Outstanding lifestyle and compensation
- 500 bed hospital with the latest technology
- 50 bed ICU with surgical, cardiac, and medical
- Clinic on the hospital campus complete imaging center
- Be busy from day one with a Monday through Friday schedule
- Lots of support with strong hospitalist team
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail