This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses for full time employees. You will be offered full medical benefits, potential sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, and malpractice insurance.
Come live in Washington, DC. The nation's capital is a great place to practice. You'll be in the political center of the country where diverse culture, great history, and endless entertainment all meet.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth..
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient only
- No call
- Part-time or full-time employment
- Adult, child, and adolescent patients
- Full support staff
- About 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail