Physician: Adult Psychologist needed in Central Pennsylvania | JOB-2689932
CompHealth Township of Hazle, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
This employed opportunity has an excellent salary. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Hazle Township is a quiet community in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, that surrounds the city of Hazleton. Residents of the township enjoy suburban living with all the conveniences of city life. Approximately 10,000 people live in a variety of neighborhoods and housing developments throughout the township. Stores, restaurants and recreational opportunities abound throughout the township and beyond.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please call or text Pamela Mead at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Psychologist (PhD or PsyD)
- Adult patient population
- Excellent salary and sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Continuing education
- Join a collaborative behavioral health team
- Supervise and work with psychology residents
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
AddressTownship of Hazle, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth