This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with total earn at or above $300K. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, long-term disability and short-term disability, CME time with an allowance, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in California. This location is less expensive and congested than nearby Los Angeles, and it has a large university, shopping, and nice neighborhoods. There are plenty of recreational opportunities available in the southern Sierra Nevada.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Rory Tully at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Adult psychiatry
- Child and adolescent psychiatrists welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Full time or part time
- 4 weeks of PTO
- J1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Must be licensed in California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail