Physician: Adult Psychiatrist Needed in Jacksonville, Florida | JOB-2680441
CompHealth Jacksonville, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $144 Hourly
This opportunity is for a 1099 independent contractor and pays up to $144 an hour. Malpractice is paid and there are no additional benefits.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Florida. It features elegant shopping, fine dining, international airports, beautiful beaches, excellent golf courses, warm tennis courts, and professional sports. Do not miss the opportunity to live in an amazing location.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at text or call 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Adult psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- 1099 independent contractor
- 1 year contract, renewable to 3 years
- Must be board certified
- Must have 1 year of work experience post residency
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Jacksonville location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth