Physician: Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist Needed in Fort Lauderdale $350K+ | JOB-2668211
CompHealth Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
This is a production-based opportunity and physicians are encouraged to promote themselves in the local community and become an advocate for the mission and purpose of the practice. You will receive medical benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, PTO, life insurance, and malpractice is covered.
Come live and practice in the greater Fort Lauderdale area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a psychiatry job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pamela Mead at 800-365-8900, text 800-365-8900, or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job #2668211.
- Quick Facts:
- Adult psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- Must be board certified within a year of employment
- TMS and integrative therapies interest a plus
- Production based earnings, no cap on income
- Full benefits and malpractice insurance
- No weekend or call responsibilities
- New offices located in Fort Lauderdale. Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail