Physician: Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist Is Needed in Florida | JOB-2691535
CompHealth Fort Myers, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
This employed position offers a competitive base salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation allowance, robust health benefits, generous vacation time, CME allowance, a 403(b) retirement plan, and Florida sovereign immunity malpractice.
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping. You and your family can experience one-on-one natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches, and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida’s sunny Gulf Coast.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 800-365-8900 or email your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job #2691535.
- Quick Facts:
- Full-time and experienced psychiatrist addiction medicine interest
- Adult outpatient with some hospital rounding weekly
- Monday through Friday schedule, no call
- Will provide medication-assisted treatment to patients
- Provide the best patient care in a supportive environment
- Board certified, or board eligible if within 4 years of residency
- Must have completed an addiction fellowship
- Come live and work in paradise
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
AddressFort Myers, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth