You will earn an excellent base salary. You will also receive student loan repayment, aggressive sign-on bonus, full benefits, ample vacation time, CME time with stipend, paid malpractice insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with match.
Come live and work in Colorado Springs. The imposing presence on the western horizon of the Rocky Mountains and Pike’s Peak is a daily reminder to residents and visitors alike that the majestic beauty of the area is unlike most other places. It was ranked number five by U.S. News and World Report on the list of Best Places to Live in the USA.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For more information contact Pamela Mead at 800-365-8900, CompHealth, or text 800-365-8900. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Quick Facts:
- Excellent base salary and benefits
- Inpatient setting
- Adult population
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Paid call
- 401K with match
- Outdoors paradise
- One hour to Denver
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail