This independent contractor position offers a compensation package plus paid call. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, CME plus stipend and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this northern California town that is home to fairs and festivals of all types year round. Artists display their creations on sidewalk tables and in galleries while the lively music scene of the city provides music lovers audial satisfaction. All this is just a short drive from San Francisco.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth..
- Quick Facts:
- Independent contractor position
- 100 percent inpatient
- Future combined outpatient rotation
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 14 adult patients per day
- Call is paid
- Can not sponsor H-1B or J-1 candidates
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail