This position offers a competitive compensation based on the candidate training, credentials, scope of work, and experience. You will also receive a full comprehensive benefits, a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, generous PTO, CME package, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and a stock purchase plan.
Come live and practice in this friendly city of Little Rock, a cultural, economic, government, and transportation center within Arkansas and the South. Cultural institutions are in Little Rock, such as the Arkansas Arts Center, the Arkansas Repertory Theatre, and the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra. In addition, you will find great hiking, boating, and other outdoor recreational opportunities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2660726.
- Quick Facts:
- Employed staff position
- Adult inpatient psychiatrist
- Mix of partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 1 weeknight of call per week and 1 in 5 weekend call
- Must be comfortable seeing addiction/dual diagnosis
- Board certified, or board eligible within 3 years of training
- 2021 candidates are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail