This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, loan repayment, generous CME time, a funded defined benefit plan 403(b) with match optional deferred compensation 457(b), and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in Mankato, renowned for great outdoor activities and a safe community, and is located one hour south of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area. It is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth..
- Quick Facts:
- Adult inpatient role
- 7 on and 7 off
- No nights calls Monday to Thursday
- Board eligible or board certified
- Acacemic opportunity, if desired
- EPIC EMR
- Visa sponsorship available
- $100,000 in combined sign-on and retention bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail