This is a great opportunity for a fellow in their last year of training as you are eligible to receive a stipend during your fellowship as well as student loan repayment. You will also receive a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives, relocation assistance, a commencement and/or sign-on bonus, STD and LTD, full medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth and refer to job #2642158.
- Quick Facts:
- Nice mix of pulmonology, critical care, and sleep
- Sleep studies training or experience is a big plus to take advantage of their on-site sleep lab
- Newly-renovated clinic located right next to the hospital
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for even greater income potential
- Student loan repayment is available
- Get paid in your last year of fellowship
- Live and work in a beautiful small Southern town community just 1 hour from Nashville
- Tullahoma is only minutes to the world-famous Jack Daniel Distillery, a landmark known worldwide
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail