You will be offered a very competitive salary with bonuses. You will also receive excellent benefits, including medical, a 403(b) retirement plan, CME time, malpractice insurance, and 28 days of PTO.
Live and practice in Rapid City. You will be within an hours drive of six national parks and monuments, and surrounded by a local culture rich with history and artistic expression. In this land where gemstones and natural wonders have been forming for eons, even the smallest roadside stand holds the promise of a big discovery.
Let your CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For additional information, call Eileen Schreck at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Skilled nursing facility program
- Monday through Friday
- Call of 1:4
- 8 am to 4 pm
- Board certified or board eligible
- Academic affiliation
- Excellent benefits
- Starting bonus, retention bonus, and quarterly production bonus incentives
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail