This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and there is an employee wellness committee/program. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD/STD, PTO, CME time, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in the quaint, lakeside town of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee. Lake Winnipesaukee offers many water-based activities and amenities such as boating and jet skiing, swimming, canoeing/kayaking, waterskiing and wakeboarding, cruises, and dock-side restaurants. You can also enjoy endless miles of mountain biking, hiking, snowmobiling, and cross country skiing trails. They have excellent public school system as well as a highly regarded private option.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any general surgery jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 800-365-8900 or email you CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Employee wellness committee/program
- Bread and butter GS and upper and lower scopes
- 2 OR days, 2 office days, and 1 administrative day
- 1:2 weekday call, 1:4 weekend call
- Average 23 patients in the office per day
- EMR is Greenway
- New graduates/2020s are welcome
- Can sponsor H-1B and J1 visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail