You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You’ll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation/PTO.
Come live and practice in Fairbanks, Alaska with its population of over 100,000 residents. Fairbanks is a university community with a surprising amount of arts, music, theatre, and community activities. Situated in the Tanana River Valley with the Alaska Range to the south and the Brooks Range to the north, Fairbanks is surrounded by the awesome beauty of wilderness.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 800-365-8900 or email CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Well-established, multispecialty group seeks additional Family Physicians
- Option for a 4 or 5-day work week, Monday - Friday from 8 to 5
- See 8 - 12 patients daily spending up to an hour with each patient
- Emphasis is on wellness in this patient-centered medical home
- Salary in the range of $200K - $240K with no state income tax and no sales tax
- Live in a great city with every cultural amenity plus access to top recreation
- Full loan payback available through NHSC, SHARP and Indian Health Service
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail