This position offers a competitive salary plus bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, federal tort malpractice, allowance for physician/family medical benefits, employee paid life/disability insurance plans, 5 weeks of total vacation/sick/holidays, 3 days of CME and $2,500 stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this area with its museums, parks, and nature centers. You will be within driving distance of Houston to enjoy all the excitement and amenities a major metropolitan area has to offer. This is a rapidly growing area with a strong economy and plenty of entertainment. The city has professional sports teams, a lower cost of living than comparable cities, and plenty of diversity.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Christopher Mendez at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job #2638987.
- Quick Facts:
- High paying opportunity
- 100% outpatient
- Student loan repayment
- Clinic closed on weekends
- Little over 1 hour to Houston
- 5 weeks total for vacation, sick, and holiday time
- Full benefits package with Federal Tort Claims Act Malpractice Insurance
- Contact Christopher Mendez at CompHealth for details, mention job number 2638987
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail