This teaching facility offers excellent benefits that include a flexible insurance package, health, dental, vision, disability, life, vacation, CME, and more! If you are interested in joining a company where they care for their providers as much as they care for their patients then this is the facility for you!
Located in a great part of northern Illinois, less than 2 hours from Chicago and Madison, WI. Enjoy living in a big city in size with a small town charm and feel with low-cost and no-hassle! Easily accessible to the hustle and bustle of Chicago, IL for weekend adventures, although this town has more then enough to offer.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 866-782-9029. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to CompHealth.Reference Job #2577266
- Quick Facts:
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Must be psych certified as an NP
- At least 2 years of experience preferred, strong new grads w/ RN experience encouraged to apply!
- Acute Care Psychiatric Inpatient Hospital without Chemical Dependency services
- Will see both adult and adolescent patients
- Work independently in collaboration with two Psychiatrists
- Interview and Relocation expenses
- Excellent benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail