With several programs throughout the organization such as support groups, healthy living education, and community programs their ideal provider would be someone that has the same values of serving the community and providing patients with quality care.
In this community of south Kansas, they have several financial institutions, medical facilities, and retail shopping areas. As their community thrives still off of several feedlots, fields, and grain elevators throughout the county, this remains driven largely by agriculture.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Meredith Wylie in the Advanced Practice Division at 866-782-9029. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to CompHealth.Reference JOB-2581223
- Quick Facts:
- New Grad Friendly With Interest In Specialty!!
- WILLING TO TRAIN - SERIOUS INTEREST ONLY, Well Respected Doctor WILL TRAIN
- Full time permanent with benefits
- CME allowance
- Competitive Compensation
- OR, Clinic, Wound Care, Post-Op, Rounding
- Premier healthcare leader in the area
- CompHealth representative with you throughout the process
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail