We are seeking a nurse practitioner with experience in diabetes for a full time, permanent position in beautiful, scenic Alaska. This provider will enjoy a day schedule in an outpatient clinic treating patients with diabetes and additional chronic conditions. Patients with gestational diabetes, impaired glucose tolerance and diabetes mellitus will also receive care and treatment. This location is just a short flight from Anchorage and full of activists for an adventurer's dream in an outdoors person's paradise. Outdoor activities including hiking, fishing, boating and climbing. If you are seeking a progressive, patient focused facility in a family friendly and safe community, then this is the position for you. Generous salary, full benefits, 401K, PTO and relocation packages to get you to your new home in Alaska!
For immediate consideration or to learn about other opportunities please send your resume in strict confidence to Deborah Guzman at CompHealth or call 866-782-9029 for more information.
- Full Time , Permanent
- Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes, Impaired Glucose Tolerance , diabetes mellitus
- Full health benefit coverage
- Relocation is provided
- Outdoor Paradise
- Salmon Fishing Galore
- Experience Needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail