- $15 to $18 Hourly
*** FULL TIME REMOTE POSITION ***
An Intake Specialist is an entry-level position at Comp-X Medical Management with the responsibility of handling call volume and email queue, processing all incoming referrals (received via phone, fax, email), inputting data into our proprietary software, Violet, and working with our Care Coordinators to ensure customer requests are handled accurately and promptly.
- Answering phones in a call center setting
- Responding to customer emails
- Inputting orders in a prompt and accurate manner across multiple product lines
- Prioritization of rush orders and providing relevant notification to Team Leader
- Assurance that all orders are responded to and input into Violet within allotted time frame
- Saving documents (prescriptions, referrals, etc.) into Violet
- Gathering and verifying information regarding new referrals
This position is full time, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of customer service or patient experience preferred
- Familiarity with computers (Microsoft Windows applications)
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Comp-X Medical Management offers great benefits, full-time remote working options, and room for growth in a competitive market!
Comp-X is committed to providing the highest quality of service available in the industry. Our vision is to continuously set the standard of excellence in the ancillary service market. We listen to our customers and demonstrate our abilities in the areas that matter most to them. We offer a singular solution to help our customers maximize their performance and mitigate their risk. Comp-X offers live customer support 24/7/365. We believe that outsourcing customer service to overseas call centers makes for a poor client experience. Comp-X is proud to have a customer service team that’s 100% based in the U.S. to offer the best in medical services.
Comp-X Medical ManagementMorganville, NJ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.