Comp Resource Group has been retained by the Tri State Area's Premier Hospital to help locate, interview and hire Registered Nurses (RN) to join their growing team in the Northern Panhandle of WV. Available specialties include:
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Cath Lab
- IMU Telemetry
- Cardiovascular Step Down (CVSD)
- Women's Services
- Operating Room / Emergency Room (OR/ER)
This job offers the Registered Nurse (RN) an opportunity to earn an annual retention bonus along with above average compensation!
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL - The area’s premier surgical center!
Surgery. It’s not something most of us look forward to. Our surgical patients can rest assured that they’re in good hands. And not just good – our surgeons are in fact the most experienced and skilled in the region. Last year alone, we performed nearly 17,000 surgeries. That’s more than three-times the number of surgeries than any other local hospital.
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Must have 1 year nursing experience preferred, but open to new grads.
- Previous experience in cardiac cath/electrophysiology, emergency and/or critical care nursing preferred.
- Experience with cardiac medications preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited program for registered professional nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Salary up to $75,000 depending upon experience
- $40,000 Bonus Package
- Great Benefits Package
HOW TO APPLY
To learn more about this Registered Nurse (RN) position, or to apply, please contact us at 800-637-4124 as soon as possible.