General Anesthesiologist, $500,000 New Grad Comp Package at UMASS
Prestigious Academic Medical Center!
Our Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine is seeking an experienced BE/BC Anesthesiologist, to be based primarily at our site in Leominster, Massachusetts.
We are a full-service, acute care hospital that serves the communities in North Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. We offer direct access to the advanced medical technology and specialty services that are part of the region’s leading academic medical center.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- OB, no Trauma
- Friendly, team-oriented and supportive work environment
- State-of-Art capabilities
- Balanced clinical anesthesia practice (6 MD, 4 CRNA) including a broad array of case types requiring general, regional and neuraxial techniques and acute pain management
- Primary case load: Orthopaedics, General, Vascular, OB/GYN, Thoracic, Urology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Plastics for Adults, Pedi and Infants
- The hospital’s scope of anesthesia services includes five main operating rooms, labor and delivery (600 deliveries per year).
- Salary of $365,000 up to $400,000 depending upon experience
- 100k Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits.
FOR INFORMATION OR TO APPLY:
Please contact Eric at 800-637-4124 for more information or to apply for this Anesthesiology opportunity.