We have a great Optometry at a family run private practice in Monroe New York established in 1984. We have grown steadily through the years as a result of our dedication to our profession and to our customers.
About the job
- We are seeking a Doctor of Optometry to become an associates of our practice working 2-3 days a week.
- We are offering flexible schedules and GREAT compensation as well as a newly renovated, state of the art practice to provide your patients the best in medical eye care.
- As an Optometrist in our private practice you will evaluate, screen, diagnose and treat for ocular diseases, perform primary vision care, including prescribing for eyeglasses, and fitting for contact lenses. You will be assisted by qualified Optometric technicians who will do all pretesting, assist in patient history, teach I & R and be by your side for anything you may need.Open to New Grads!
- Salary of $600 per day (Wednesday through Saturday)
- Option to work 1099 or W2
- Retention bonus of $5,000 annually
For more information or to apply:
Contact Eric at 800-637-4124 to learn more or apply for this great Optometry opportunity.
Learn more about CRG's Vision recruitment department at: