Veterinarian Technichian (RVT) $90,000-$120,000 Compensation
- $90,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Comp Resource Group (CRG) has been retained by Napa Personal Pet Care to find an Registered Veterinary Technician(RVT) to join their team in gorgeous Napa Valley - Home of wine and sunshine.
Napa West and Napa River Pet Hospitals are looking for a full-time or part-time RVT's or DVM's to join our team! We are a privately owned, highly successful small animal practice in the beautiful Napa Valley. We pride ourselves on having very highly trained, experienced and friendly support staff that offers the utmost in patient care and the highest quality medicine. We have an appreciative clientele that receives personalized and friendly service. We treat all small animals including dogs, cats, birds, and exotics. We have brand new state-of-the-art equipment including a full surgery suite, large treatment room with 2 wet tables, full dental unit and dental radiology.
ABOUT THE VETERINARY PRACTICE:
We have Abaxis in-house laboratory equipment and a Urine Sediment Analyzer as well as using both Antech and IDEXX outside laboratory services. The practice uses Sound digital radiology, Sonos ultrasound, Karl Storz Endoscope, Agua-paws underwater treadmill, Platinum K laser, and Evet paperless cloud-based operating system and medical record keeping.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE RVT (Veterinary Technician) DVM:
- Licensed to practice in the state of California
- 1-2 years of experience in small animal medicine and surgery.
- New graduates with extensive pre-veterinary school experience may be considered.
- Must be motivated and interested in general practice and ability to diagnose and treat general medicine cases.
- Must have proficiency in most common small animal surgeries, radiological interpretation, basic ultrasound, wound care/bandaging and a familiarity with basics of small animal emergency care.
- $90,000 to $120,000 yearly earnings potential
- Will assist in paying off student loans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Great benefits including Health/Dental/Vision
- Paid Vacation (PTO)
- Continuing Education Allowance (CE)
- Employee Discounts
APPLY OR LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS VETERINARY POSITION:
Please contact CRG at (800) 637-4124 to apply or learn more about this great Veterinary (DVM) opportunity.
Learn more about CRG's Veterinary recruitment department at:
- www.compresourcegroup.com (Employers)
- www.DVMJobBoard.com (Candidates)
- www.PermanentVetJobs.com (Candidates)
- www.PermanentVeterinaryJobs.com (Candidates)
Comp Resource Group is one of the nation's premier retained search firms. We work with hundreds of facilities to ensure their staffing needs are met. We are thrilled and honored to be able to place candidates in some of the leading healthcare opportunities around the country. Learn more about CRG's Veterinary recruitment department at: - www.compresourcegroup.com (Employers) - www.DVMJobBoard.com (Candidates) - www.PermanentVetJobs.com (Candidates) - www.PermanentVeterinaryJobs.com (Candidates)
Comp Resource Group (Veterinary)Napa, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.