Emergency Veterinarian (DVM), $20k Signing bonus!
Comp Resource Group (Veterinary) Tucson, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Comp Resource Group (CRG) has been Retained by Southern Arizona Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center (SAVSEC) to assist in interviewing and hiring an Emergency Veterinarian to join the team in Tucson Arizona.
ABOUT THE VETERINARY PRACTICE
If you’re contemplating a new opportunity where you can have the best of both worlds, — a progressive practice with a great team, in a community rich with activity and enviable weather... consider Southern Arizona Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center (SAVSEC).
A long established and well-respected practice (owned and operated by Dr Reuben Merideth, Eye Care for Animals and Dr Mary K Klein, Southwest Oncology) serving the greater Tucson region, we offer you:
- Advanced diagnostic equipment including CT, U/S, Digital X-ray and a full in house Idexx lab.
- Specialist colleagues in:
- Internal Medicine
- Oncology (Medical & Radiation)
ABOUT THE TUCSON AZ AREA
Tucson is a continually growing metropolis currently with over one million people and an above average pet population and thriving economy.
Our community offers something for everyone... at every stage of life and career. You can enjoy:
- over 350 days of sunshine
- 630 miles of striped bike paths
- countless hiking trails
- five mountain regions
- great wineries nearby
- farmers’ markets
- world-class healthcare and education
- destination resort health spas
- an affordable cost of living
- 22 golf courses
- a symphony, opera, and ballet
- noted art museums and photo galleries
SAVSEC offers a very competitive compensation package of a guaranteed base salary with production program, three day work week with additional compensation for working extra shifts. Salary is negotiable with experience. We also offer a generous sign-on bonus and moving expenses. Our ER doctors have the additional benefits of a continuing education budget, employer paid membership/professional dues as well as PLIT and DEA license. SAVSEC offers health benefits as well as a 401k match retirement program.
DVM COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Competitive base salary and production bonus program
- 3 day work week, Extra compensation for working extra shifts
- Sign on bonus up to $20,000
- Paid moving expenses
- Continuing education budget and membership/professional dues as well as PLIT and DEA license
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, and more.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY:
Please contact CRG at 800-637-4124 to learn more about or to apply for this great Emergency Veterinary position.
Learn more about CRG's Veterinary recruitment department at:
- www.compresourcegroup.com (client site)
- www.PermanentVeterinaryJobs.com (candidate site)
- www.PermanentVetJobs.com (candidate site)
Comp Resource Group (Veterinary)
Comp Resource Group is one of the nation's premier retained search firms. We work with hundreds of facilities to ensure their staffing needs are met. We are thrilled and honored to be able to place candidates in some of the leading healthcare opportunities around the country. Learn more about CRG's Veterinary recruitment department at: - www.compresourcegroup.com (client site) - www.PermanentVeterinaryJobs.com (candidate site) - www.PermanentVetJobs.com (candidate site)