Well established Salem NH CPA firm looking for Senior Tax Associate/Manager to join our team. This position allows for the opportunity to provide business and individual clients with tax, accounting and advisory services. Our clients are diverse in industry and net worth, and they consider us a valued business advisor, allowing for an interesting work experience. You will have the unique advantage of experiencing engagements from start to finish and be instrumental in advising clients.
Professional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Prepare federal and state corporate and individual tax returns and extensions
· Monthly, quarterly, and annual tax planning
· Develop client relationships and address questions and issues as they arise
· Prepare compilation and review financial statements in accordance with GAAP
· Perform accounting work for clients, including bank reconciliations, journal entries, and general ledger analysis, identifying any inaccuracies or opportunities for cost savings
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA certification
· 5 -10 years of experience in public accounting
· Proficiency in preparation of individual and corporate tax returns
· Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, and Microsoft Excel
· Candidates must be organized and have the ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize and manage deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and excellent collaborative work environment. This position has outstanding growth potential and partner consideration.
Comolli & Co PC