Digital Reach Director
Community of Hope Church Loxahatchee Groves, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
The Digital Reach Director (DRD) will use digital technologies to interest disinterested people in Jesus Christ to ultimately grow together with us into fully devoted followers of Him. They will effectively connect our church with our online target audience by identifying needs and new opportunities to reach these people and by increasing church awareness online. They should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
- Model Biblical Priorities: Responsible for upholding Biblical priorities and core values of Community of Hope. The DRD should represent a growing personal relationship with Christ. The DRD models a strong relationship with his or her spouse (if married) and children (if applicable). The DRD strives to fulfill his or her purpose in life and ministry while demonstrating integrity in words, relationships and actions.
These objectives are accomplished by:
- Agreeing with and by Gods grace living into the Ministry Leader Ethos Statement (click to download PDF)
- Committing to a daily quiet-time with God.
- Participating in a Community of Hope small group on a regular basis.
- Setting appropriate boundaries to protect character and integrity.
- Developing personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
- Craft Digital Outreach Strategy: Set digital outreach marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, video, social media and blogs). This includes creatively crafting strategies and various campaigns to reach disinterested people online. Collaborate with other ministry heads for opportunities to market ministry events to community whether in-person and/or online.
- Research New Opportunities: Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities for reaching disinterested people in Jesus online. Keep up-to-date with our audiences preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns. Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments. Establish best practices in digital marketing.
- Monitor Performance: Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends. Analyze metrics for all channels including web traffic, ads, email, video, and other metrics to suggest solutions to boost web presence and outreach performance.
- Serve on Strategic Leadership Team: Serve on the strategic leadership team with Lead Pastor, Executive Pastor, Executive Administration, Worship, Family Ministry, Discipleship, and Pastoral Care.
- Lead Communications Team: Manage and direct the Communications team which will consist of staff team members including Communications Director, Videographer, Graphics Designer and Social Media manager as well as teams of volunteers and vendors.
- Build Social Media Ministry: Build strong online relationships and community through social media interaction through organized strategy of posting and campaigns.
- Devoted Christ Follower Follower of Jesus and involvement in a local church.
- People Person - Excellent social skills and high E.Q. (emotional intelligence)
- Evangelism - Heart for people disinterested in Jesus & creative gifting for reaching them.
- Communication Skills - Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly Organized and Fast Paced Organized and highly productive, managing multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment. Experience with project management tools like Asana, Slack, Basecamp, etc. is preferable.
- Productive Finisher - Proven ability to take projects from beginning to end.
- Humble and Hungry - Committed to improvement, seeks constructive criticism, understands strengths and weaknesses.
- Team Management - Experience in leading teams of staff, contractors, and venders.
- Volunteers Leadership Experience in finding, building, and keeping volunteers.
- Problem Solver - Ability to seek out answers and understanding on own, as well as initiate the understanding of new and relevant tools in the industry.
- SEO/SEM/CRM - Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Online Ads - Experience implementing & optimizing online campaigns (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.)
- Web Analytics - Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics, etc.
- Marketing Tools - Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE: Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field with proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager. Supervisory experience of 2 years or more would be beneficial.
- Salary Range - $52,000 to $62,000
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Ministry Renewal & Public Holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Cell Phone Stipend
Community of Hope Church
AddressLoxahatchee Groves, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Community of Hope Church