Training & Quality Manager
Community and Economic Development Assoc South Holland, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you want a career doing work that changes lives? Do you have a desire to have an impact on your community?
Join CEDA, the Community & Economic Development Association of Cook County, as we serve over 200,000 residents each year!
Title: Training & Quality Manager
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Classification: Full Time; Exempt
Reports to: Deputy Director of Weatherization
Supervisor Responsibilities: Yes
Location: Weatherization Training Center at 450 W. 169th St in South Holland, IL
Schedule: 8:30a – 5:00p; some nights and weekends as necessary; schedule subject to change based on organizational needs
Purpose: The Training and Quality Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing all quality and training programs throughout the Weatherization department. In addition, this position works to develop, facilitate and monitor internal controls and processes to assure consistent quality of production and compliance related to program and production outcomes.
- Understands and complies with Illinois Home Weatherization Assistance Program (IHWAP) guidelines, regulations, policies and programmatic procedures. Execute daily program functions in compliance with CEDA internal operating policies and procedures.
- Interfaces with the Production and Internal Management Team to attain necessary data related to the performance of staff and contractors.
- Researches and identifies quality issues reported by Clients, Auditors and Contractors in order to identify trends that may result in necessary training or skill gap analysis.
- Works with weatherization unit managers to provide data and proposed solutions to client inquiries.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business, Social Work or quality related field; Master’s Degree a plus
- Minimum of 7 years of successful training, adult education, and quality assurance leadership/management experience
- Must be certified by the State of Illinois or become certified after participating in training given by the State of Illinois and CEDA within one year of employment.
- Building Science certifications a plus (BPI QCI, BPI HEP Energy Auditor, BPI MFBA, and Multi-Family QCI Certifications)
- Certified Trainer a plus
- HVAC & Home Inspection Certification a plus
- ASQ or similar industry recognized quality certification
- Experience working with various socioeconomic populations a plus
- Bilingual language abilities a plus but not required (English/Spanish)
- Experience in a nonprofit, social service organization, or a Community Based Organization (CBO) administering utility assistance programs is a plus
- Ability to provide valid driver’s license and car insurance for travel throughout Cook County
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, Internet, is preferred
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, and other benefit options
CEDA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. CEDA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
***This job description is not intended to represent a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. There may be unplanned activities and other duties assigned.***
Community and Economic Development Assoc
AddressSouth Holland, IL
EducationView all jobs at Community and Economic Development Assoc