DC Core Service Agency seeking clinicians to provide psychotherapy services on a full-time or as needed basis. **Candidates must have one of the following District of Columbia certifications: LICSW
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Completes psychosocial assessments, intake evaluations, outpatient assessments, person-centered treatment plans, family/individual therapy; and assists in program development and implementation.
- Provide the professional expertise necessary to make determinations regarding patient eligibility.
- Provides evidence-based psychotherapy for clients who present with various concerns.
- Coordinate with Primary Care Physicians and other allied professionals.
- Interacts with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Make recommendations related to the care needs regarding the clients’ health and safety.
- Prepare discharge summaries
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline is required.
- Must have the following District of Columbia certifications: LICSW
- Must have at least 1 – 4 years of work experience in adolescent counseling and DSM-V diagnosis, to include crisis management, intensive case management, individual and/or family therapy, skill training, and other rehabilitation supports preferred for at-risk youth and adults.
- Approximately two years of experience in assessing, diagnosing and developing treatment plans for psychiatric patients. Experience facilitating patients’ access to community resources and conducting therapeutic groups is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year