Director, CRM & Analytics
- $140,000 to $180,000 Yearly
The Director of CRM & Analytics will set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable, long-term relationships with clients in pursuit of providing the best medical care to pets and achieving transaction growth. In this role, the Director will coordinate with CVP’s operations, business development, recruiting teams and marketing leaders to boost market presence and increase engagement.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in driving the execution of successful marketing programs across multiple locations and business units to deliver against clearly defined KPIs.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Determine CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Evaluate and improve on database marketing, integrated marketing campaigns, applied analytics, and marketing automation
- Monitor responsibilities with existing customers through the CRM system
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will attract new customers
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address audience needs
- Track marketing metrics and trends
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
Specific job requirements include:
- 5+ years of solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics
- Proven experience within core marketing disciplines such as performance marketing, customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Technical expertise with CRM analytical systems
- Strong knowledge in key economic levers (revenue, cost, profit, volume) and underlying business and marketing drivers that impact KPIs such as Marketing ROI, CPL/CPA, Client Retention
- Able to distill analytical results and findings into actionable insights, conclusions, and recommendations
- Experience with multi-location businesses, retail services or franchises a plus
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing, Business or Related Field, Master’s Degree a Plus
CVP is focused on exceptional pet care - utilize your background and skill set to assist the growth of a fast-growing and exciting company!
CVP's mission is to bring joy to families by providing the best care possible for the pets they love. We know that when veterinary professionals have what they need to thrive, pets thrive too. That’s what CVP is all about: building a community that provides extraordinary care for all its members, no matter how many legs (or wings) they may have. CVP knows what's important to people and making sure they have what they need so they can focus on delivering great care is our priority. At the end of the day, we’re more than just pet people. We’re pet people people. More information is available at www.cvpco.com.
Community Veterinary PartnersPhiladelphia, PA
WebsiteView All Community Veterinary Partners Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.