- $17 to $22 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Here at Crossroads animal care center, we are looking for an enthusiastic veterinary receptionist to join our practice on a full-time basis.
Our ideal candidate has previous experience in the veterinary field and/or has experience managing multiple phone lines, emails, faxes, and online contact platforms. Saturdays are scheduled on a rotating basis. Our ideal candidate possesses a positive attitude, a desire to stay busy and engaged, the ability to multitask and strong team working skills. As one of our teammates, we expect a high level of maturity, responsibility, and dedication to our patients and their families, as well as our coworkers.
Our experienced veterinary team is passionate about pets and we provide only the best, most attentive pet care.
What you'll do:
- Monitor and answer a multi-line phone system.
- Schedule, maintain, confirm and adjust patient appointments.
- Record requests, new client paperwork, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate and educate clients
- Use of computerized medical records and invoicing
- Checking in and out of patients/clients on a regular basis.
- Voicemail monitoring.
- Areas of small animal practice include wellness, comprehensive, and surgery appointments.
- Reception experience in high-paced call volume minimal of 1 year.
- 1+ year experience in small animal practice preferred.
- Motivated to maintain our standards of excellent client services and high-quality patient care
- Team player with exceptional client service and communication skills, attention to detail with a positive and compassionate attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, VA 22153: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Veterinary experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Community Veterinary PartnersWoodbridge, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.