- $14 to $18 Hourly
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is an ambassador of the hospital serving as the first point of contact for our clients and their pets. The CSR answers telephones, greets clients, receives and transmits telephone and other messages, updates client business records, prepares invoices and collects payments, performs a variety of other related services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answers telephones and places calls quickly, efficiently and in a professional and friendly manner, using a multi-line telephone system.
• Screens calls to determine which should be handled by other staff members; follows established policies and procedures in referring clients for immediate treatment of animals when requests are accompanied by descriptions of acute symptoms.
• Answers client’s inquiries about hospital policies, basic pet care questions, costs of immunizations and spays/neuters.
• Receives and transmits telephone and fax messages accurately and promptly
• Greets clients, enters or updates client and pet information into the practice computer system, escorts the client to exam room.
• Prepares health certificates, immunization certificates, and euthanasia certificates
• Prepares client invoices and obtains payment after services are performed.
• Performs over the counter sales of specialty merchandise, exercising a technical knowledge of products sold
• Maintains a polished and professional appearance
• Performs other duties as deemed necessary
Community VetWest Palm Beach, FL
BusinessView All Community Vet Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.