COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES
**Must have verifiable experience, as well as ABA, Associates or Bachelors Degree**
$500 Sign On Bonus
At Community Support Services, we believe that everyone is capable of reaching new heights and thriving in the community. Our services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities focus on personal choice while recognizing the specialized and often complex needs of the individuals that we serve.
The Behavior Technician is an active responder on the Jasper County Crisis Prevention and Response Team that assists individuals with developmental disabilities and mental illness as they learn coping skills to de-escalate, provide support to staff and families that function in a supportive role for those individuals when they experience a crisis event. You will be trained in and apply the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis as you assist individuals in meeting their goals. You will work side by side with a Board Certified Behavior Analysts and earn Registered Behavior Technician Certification. You will implement the individualized and Behavior support plans and assist in assessment and training procedures. If you want to make a difference in the lives of others and prefer a career in which every day is an adventure, join our team today!
- Experience in ABA, Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- At least one year experience in working with individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities
- Experience in ABA is preferred but not required
- Ability to work as a team member
- Able to fulfill on-call rotation demand
- 1 year of experience in a related field
- Must be at least 18 years of age
· Able to lift at least 50 pounds
· Proof of current vehicle insurance
· Valid Driver’s License
Community Support Services