Outside Sales Representative - MS ACO
- Posted: over a month ago
Outside Sales Representative
Protected Territory in S. Mississippi
- Don’t Let Your Traditional Family Values Go To Waste!
- This is a job in outside sales that honors work ethic while offering schedule flexibility and financial security.
- You can earn a salary of $60,000 plus additional commission and incentives. This position should earn between $80-100,000. This is an exclusive territory with uncapped commissions.
- Find the success you deserve without compromising your principles
- You will work in small to medium sized towns (populations of 1,500 - 8,000) an average of 3 nights a week, calling on local business leaders (banks, funeral homes, car dealers, insurance agents, real estate offices, local Mom ’n Pops and many other types of businesses)
- You will receive initial instruction through our detailed orientation and field training
- Regular incentives, contests and bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401K with generous company match
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle/travel expenses
- Home Office telephone field support
What we need
- 1-2 years of outside B2B or B2C sales experience
- Strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Ability to travel away from home 3 nights a week
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join our exceptional sales team, please click Apply Now to submit your resume for review. We are currently scheduling interviews.
Community Services of America
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?