Senior Software Engineer
- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Advanced Metrics as a Senior Software Engineer and use your passion to develop and implement innovative software solutions that have a true impact on the well-being of communities and individuals.
The Senior Software Engineer will collaborate with the engineering team to produce applications that are well performing, scalable, secure, and easy to maintain. Responsible for technical planning, organizing and conducting technical projects in design and development. This role will teach and stay abreast of new technologies in an ever changing and growing industry of technology and healthcare.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in requirements gathering.
- Meeting with project managers and business analysts to determine application requirements.
- Can follow best practices to create clean, and efficient application and associated logic.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture.
- Writing scalable code for .net or Angular based applications.
- Providing support for developers with less experience.
- Training junior developers.
- Test deployment mechanisms using docker and Kubernetes (is applicable).
- Drive code reviews and deep coding discussions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of Object Relational Mapping concepts such as EnityFramework and EntityFrameworkCore.
- High-level managerial skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of SOLID principals and dependency injections.
- Profession Working in a relational database.
- Understanding the concept of the version controls.
- Understanding of various cloud concepts such as Azure and AWS.
- Fundamental understanding of front-end technologies such as Angular and React.
- Container orchestration using docker-swarm and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Full-Time (40 hr/wk) Flexible Schedule.
- Advanced Metrics has offices in Lancaster, PA and Baltimore, MD, though we are able to hire staff living in PA, MD, NJ, SC, and GA to work on a fully remote basis. Must be able to travel occasionally to Lancaster, PA and Baltimore, MD for meetings. If you have any questions about location or remote work, you can reach out to email@example.com for additional information.
Advanced Metrics Team Members Experience Benefits Such As:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Plans
- Wellness Opportunities
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Pride in Working for a Mission Driven Company
- Support to Meet Professional and Life Goals
About Advanced Metrics:
- Advanced Metrics, an affiliate of Community Services Group (CSG), is a mission driven Certified Benefit Corporation. Our team of professionals adheres to a core set of values - Trust, Quality, Mindfulness, Happiness, Integrity, Goodwill, Grit, and Partnership - that compel us to be more than a software company and guides our daily aim to Make Data Human. We believe that collected data should be of value and utilized in a straightforward and uncomplicated manner and that data collection and utilization seamlessly integrated into a practitioner's daily routine, enhancing measurement-based decision making and ultimately improving patient outcomes.
Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience with object-oriented programming concepts in asp.net (c#), Web API, and SQL Server
- Knowledge and familiarity with HIPAA and operational data security.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend client trainings and meetings.
- Other special requirements will be determined based on the needs of the position.
How to Apply:
- If you are interested in joining a multidisciplinary team of professionals dedicated to the Advanced Metrics Mission and Visions apply today at https://advancedmetrics.net/careers-at-advanced-metrics/.
Advanced Metrics & Community Services Group (CSG) are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers supporting Workforce Diversity.
Community Services Group, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Community Services Group, Inc.
Get fresh Software Implementation Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.