Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Program Manager for our Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Community Home Services in Lancaster, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
As a Program Manager, you perform professional staff work assisting in the supervision of IDD Community Homes at the direction and in the absence of the Program Director. Program Managers provide leadership to the Program Supervisors, Direct Support Professionals and other team members supporting the individuals, including providing direction on implementing principles of normalization, positive approaches, and self-determination, etc. You also enhance the quality of the individuals' lives by promoting inclusion, recovery and integration into the community.
This position offers:
- $36,000 per year.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) with Monday to Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Hours. Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as well as for on-call, emergency situations and to meet individual's and program's needs.
- A great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largest human services providers in PA.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university, 1 year experience working directly with persons with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, 2 years of experience working directly with persons with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR An associate's degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university, 4 years of experience working directly with persons with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR High school diploma or equivalency, 6 years of work experience working directly with persons with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to drive passenger vans and accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.organd click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Community Services Group, Inc.