- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Program Director for our Mental Health (MH) Treatment Services Community Residential Rehabilitation (CRR) Host Home and Intensive Treatment Program (ITP) in Harrisburg, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Hiring immediately for this position.
CSG is offering a $2,500.00 Sign-On-Bonus for this position. The Sign-On-Bonus will be paid after the successful completion of the 6-month initial evaluation period.
As a Program Director at the CRR HH and ITP Program, you will work within the Children's Programs and provides program management in compliance with regulations and contractual relationships, as well as in meeting the CSG mission and core values. You will be a member of the corporation's Leadership and a resource person for mental health community-based services. The Program Director is a member of Leadership Forum and other operating committees as assigned. You will also:
- Oversee placements of children in CRR Host Home and Intensive Treatment Program (ITP) homes and monitor delivery of services to maintain quality of care.
- Oversee recruitment, training, certification, and retention of Provider Parents conducted by/in conjunction with the Family Resource Development Specialist, including completion of home studies, annual reviews, and addendums as needed.
- Serve as a primary representative to all outside agencies.
- Maintain 24/7 availability to the program staff so emergencies may be minimized and so that care may be constant and effective.
This position offers:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) working generally Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM. Occasional early evening hours to meet the needs of the program. Rotating on-call is required.
- Opportunity to impact the lives of children and your community, while also making a difference in your own life.
- A great opportunity to grow your career with one of the largest human services providers in PA.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, & Vision Insurance available on the 1st day of employment for employees, spouses, domestic partners, & children who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, or related field from an accredited college or university; with 3 years of mental health direct care and/or child welfare experience; and 2 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Strong communication, organization, and team building skills.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet program's needs.
- Work on-call to meet service line needs.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings and meetings.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
- Able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Community Services Group, Inc.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Community Services Group, Inc.
Get fresh Assistant Program Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.