Community Services Group Steelton, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Clinical Coordinator for our Adult Mental Health Crisis & Diversion (C&D) Program in Steelton, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Hiring immediately for this position.
This position offers:
- $44,000 to $48,000 per year based on experience and qualifications.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM hours, with on-call responsibility.
- A great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largest human services providers in PA.
As a Clinical Coordinator, you provide oversight of the C&D program as well as develop and implement in-house programming for up to 15 individuals at a time with a mental health diagnosis. You also provide guidance and supervision to the staff in the development of overall service plans. Clinical Coordinators work closely with the program director to ensure individuals receive quality programming and achieve their highest potential. You will:
- Be willing to learn and model the five principles of trauma informed care; safety, choice, collaboration, trustworthiness, and empowerment.
- Have a commitment to promote cultural, racial, language and gender access, diversity, equity and inclusion.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, clinical counseling or other human services or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Strong clinical background and skills with experience and knowledge of chronic and persistent mental illness and understanding of Recovery and Resiliency principles.
- At least 1 year of strong supervision/management experience.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of mental health clinical experience preferred but not required.
- Mental Health, Intellectual & Developmental Disability, Forensic and/or Drug & Alcohol (D&A) experience preferred but not required.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Community Services GroupWhy Work Here?
CSG's culture supports staff through superior benefits, professional growth, career opportunities, & a variety of schedules.
Since 1972, Community Services Group (CSG) has been dedicated to providing quality, community-based mental health (MH) and intellectual and development disability (IDD) services throughout central and northeastern Pennsylvania. With over 1,600 employees, CSG has developed a spectrum of specialized programs to meet the needs of the individuals it serves. CSG is the preferred choice for individuals and referral sources because of CSG’s network of comprehensive MH, IDD, child & youth, and autism (ASD) services, and its commitment to empowering individuals and promoting independence and wellness. CSG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity. Home Page: www.csgonline.org.
HealthcareView all jobs at Community Services Group