Client Experience Ambassador II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Client Experience Ambassador II for our Outpatient Treatment Services in Lancaster, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for this position.
As an Outpatient Client Experience Ambassador, you are the first and primary CSG contact with our clients, external customers, and internal program partners. You work with an interdisciplinary and collaborative team to manage the clients' day of service experience from the initial contact through service delivery to completion of services. This position:
- Protects clients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Works at the front desk to check-in and check-out clients on day of service.
- Completes and answers phone calls for scheduling appointments.
- Takes referrals into services including entry into the Electronic Health Record and completion of initial paperwork.
- Serves customers as a help desk technician to answer questions or resolve issues.
- Reviews insurances and eligibility for services.
- Completes administrative tasks to support the clients in the outpatient setting.
This position offers:
- $17.00 per hour.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week). Office hours are Monday to Friday from 7:15 AM to 8:00 PM. Specific schedules will be discussed during interviews.
- A great opportunity to work with a strong team to provide superior customer service to those we serve.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- 4 years of experience in a hospital or healthcare office environment or Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in healthcare or customer service relationship position preferred.
- Able to multitask and manage multiple duties throughout the day.
- Able to work flexible hours are needed.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or appointments.
- Able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of which may include occasional overnight stays.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
To Apply or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Community Services Group, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Community Services Group, Inc.