Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Behavioral Health Professional(Qualified Mental Health Professional) for our Adult Mental Health Services Long Term Structured Residence (LTSR) Program in Spring Grove, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
As a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP), you are responsible for fostering independent living skills in individuals who have a mental illness diagnosis. You will also:
- Work with staff in implementing individual and group programming.
- Provide responsible care to individuals in the program.
- Be responsible for the routine operation of the location while on duty.
- Serve a role in the clinical aspects of the individual's recovery process.
This position offers:
- Full-Time (40 Hour per week) hours. Must be able to work flexible hours as needed and perform on-call responsibilities.
- A great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largest human services providers in PA.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Master's degree in a generally recognized clinical discipline from an accredited college or university and 1 year of mental health clinical experience (if the profession is governed by a licensing board in Pennsylvania then the employee shall be registered, licensed or certified to practice in that profession).
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Community Services Group, Inc.