Assistant Program Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as an Assistant Program Director for our Adult Mental Health Long Term Structured Residence (LTSR) Program in Spring Grove, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Hiring immediately for this position.
This position offers:
- A $2,000 Sign-On-Bonus. The $2,000.00 will be paid after the successful completion of the 6-month initial evaluation period.
- $48,000 to $52,000 per year based on experience.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Hours. Primary afternoon/evening hours with every other weekend. On-call and the ability to work flexible hours, holidays and weekends is required to meet individual's and program's needs.
- A great opportunity to use your leadership skills, while growing your career at one of the largest human services providers in PA.
As an Assistant Program Director, you will assist in the supervision and location operation of the program at the direction of the program director and in the absence of the program director. You will also:
- Monitor program and staff compliance to all company policies and procedures and all regulatory standards.
- Supervise, train, and oversee the performance management of all staff.
- Ensure the development and implementation of individual program plans and activities.
- Be willing to learn and model the five principles of trauma informed care; safety, choice, collaboration, trustworthiness, and empowerment.
- Have a commitment to promote cultural, racial, language and gender access, diversity, equity and inclusion.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
- Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- A master's degree from an accredited college or university,1 year of work experience working directly with persons who have mental illness and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- At least 1 year of strong supervision/management experience.
- Mental health experience preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org/jobs.
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Community Services Group, Inc.
AddressSpring Grove, PA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Community Services Group, Inc.
Get fresh Assistant Program Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.