Community and Systems Change Evaluation Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Analyst- Community and Systems Change Evaluation
(Washington, DC Area hybrid office)
We are seeking a full-time Analyst with strong analytic skills to support research and technical assistance tasks for national and local initiatives across the U.S. Experience working with Latinx communities is an asset. You will work with public agencies and non-profit representatives, community leaders, evaluators, and others on federal, state, and foundation initiatives. You will also have the opportunity to support efforts addressing the needs of Latinx communities. We will rely on your knowledge, skills, and experience in our evaluations of community and systems change initiatives that intend to foster healthy communities by advancing political, economic, social, and health equity and dismantling racism. Our work addresses social issues such as poverty, equitable community development, developing powerful citizenry, addressing inadequate systems of care, substance abuse, violence, and crime. Analysts also can participate in evaluation and other capacity building tasks for members of community-based organizations and others. We are looking for people who are well organized, have high standards for their work, and are committed to both scientific rigor and progressive social change.
- Master's degree in psychology, sociology, other social science, or urban planning and public health. Two to four years of post-graduate experience in the implementation of research, evaluation, or capacity building of community or systems change projects;
- Spanish language proficiency (read, write, comprehend, and speak) and extensive cultural experiences with Spanish-speaking communities are highly preferred;
- Prior evaluation or research experience as well substantive knowledge in at least one area of community change (e.g., public health, equitable economic and community development, community organizing and engagement, early childhood development, workforce development, or youth engagement and leadership at the community or systems level);
- Demonstrated proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative research skills, including data collection and management;
- Analysis skills, including proficiency in analysis tools (e.g. STATA, R, Atlas.ti, Tableau, or ArcGIS);
- Evaluation capacity building experience is highly desirable;
- Ability to travel; and
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills including publications in scientific or practitioner outlets.
Salary and Benefits:
Community Science offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, prescription drug, and vision plans; retirement plan with company match; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; opportunities and financial and other strong supports for professional development. This position will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. Salary will be based on experience and in line with the company pay equity policy. Starting salary range can be $65,000-$75,000 per year
Community Science is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a culturally diverse staff to enhance our ability to work with different communities.
Visit our website http://www.communityscience.com for a more detailed description of our organization and where we are going
Interested in this or other positions at Community Science? Apply by clicking here: Community Science Careers
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Community Science