Community Resources Justice (CRJ) Leominster, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
The Program Manager is responsible for the smooth day-to-day operations and administration of the program including running the program, submitting reports, directing staff, training, scheduling, etc. This is a hands-on supervisory position in which this Program Manager will not only supervise the Direct Care Staff, but also actively provide support for the five residents including participating in crisis intervention involving residents when necessary.
- Provide for the staffing and operation of a specific residence, including hiring and scheduling staff, budgeting, shopping, cleaning etc. Insure individuals maintain a clean, safe and healthy home environment.
- Implement all behavior plans, ISP objectives, ADLs, disciplines and recreational activities as designated by the Director of MR Services or the Assistant Program Director.
- Facilitate communications between Service Coordinators, Department of Mental Health, vocational sites, other Community Strategies staff, family members and other relevant parties.
- Evaluate staff performance at least annually and provide on-going supervision to all staff.
- Insure that complete and appropriate individual records are maintained in accordance with Department of Mental Health and Community Strategies regulations and policies.
- Foster good relations with neighbors, local merchants and the community at large to promote a better living standard for individuals living with mental retardation.
- Insure that personal, medical and nursing care, behavior plans, teaching programs and other services are delivered by program staff in an appropriate and consistent manner.
- Empower individuals to speak out for themselves, initiate ideas, and exercise choice about needed supports. Provide for normal developmental experiences by informing and encouraging individuals to participate in social and cultural activities in the community.
- Performs other job related projects and activities as requested or directed.
- First Aid, CPR, PAC, Participation in Medication Administration Program, Fire Safety, OSHA, Human Rights Training
- Have background in Human Services with strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Have previous experience in supervising residential staff. Individual is required to meet safe driver guidelines as established by employer's insurance carrier
- Position requires criminal history background check
- Three years relevant work
- Bachelors Degree in Human Services or a related field preferred
- Supervisory experience/demonstrated ability
- Certification in knowledge areas
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Community Resources Justice (CRJ)
BusinessView all jobs at Community Resources Justice (CRJ)