- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Community Reach Center (CRC) is an Integrated Health Care and Trauma Informed Care Community that serves a metropolitan area in Denver, CO. Our 400+ employees offer a wide variety of services to individuals and families in schools, day-treatment, residential, hospital, and correctional facilities.
The Clinical Director (“Director”) is an integral member of Community Reach Center's management teams. The Director, develops, organizes, administers, and oversees the clinical care and operations of Division, utilizing evidence based best practice models. The Director is responsible for developing services with community partners, and ensure services are delivered within fiscal and budgetary parameters. Additionally, the Director will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Chief Clinical Officer.
The essential functions of the Director are to:
- Provide clinical and management leadership to Division Managers, and center teams.
- Develop, implement, and monitor progress of an annual strategic plan to improve program goals and strategies.
- Promote and develop a culture of growth, learning and collaboration within the Division and collaborates with other Division Directors in respect to clinical planning, service delivery, budgeting, staffing, and cross-division issues.
- Develop, administer, and adhere to Division budget, unit projections, and other data measures.
- Directly supervise Program Managers, including hiring, training, motivating, evaluating, and discipline while encouraging professional growth of all Division staff.
- Ensure compliance with the Centers Quality Improvement and Corporate Compliance plans, while ensuring compliance with federal, state and other regulations for Division services.
- Conduct audits to ensure Division is in line with Community Reach Center goals, polices and regulatory policies regarding clinical care and documentation.
- The successful candidate should have a combination of demonstrated experience and education that is equivalent to 12 years with a focus on Psychology, Social Work, or a directly related field
- Requires a master’s degree and LPC, LCSW, LP, or LMFT
- Requires four (4) years of experience in Clinical Supervisory or managerial role
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required,
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment.
Community Reach Center is an EEO/AAP Employer-Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans. Apply at www.communityreachcenter.org
CRC benefits package: medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Community Reach Center
Get fresh Bayless Integrated Healthcare jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.