Customer Care Representative I
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 Hourly
Community Reach Center (CRC) is an Integrated Health Care and Trauma Informed Care Community that serves a metropolitan area in Denver, CO. Our 500+ employees offer a wide variety of services to individuals and families in schools, day-treatment, residential, hospital, and correctional facilities.
The Consumer Care Representative I (“Representative”) is an integral member of Community Reach Center’s Front Office Commons (“Division”) Division. The Representative is the voice of the agency and providing customer service and support to both internal and external clients. The Representative will gain and use agency and program knowledge to assist consumers and collaborate with Front Desk Coordinators at each location. Additionally, the Representative will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Office Manager.
- Provide support services to consumers in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer incoming calls into the agency while thoughtfully providing excellent customer service.
- Gather consumer information, schedules initial and follow up appointments with doctors and therapists through an EHR system, educates the consumers where applicable and documents interactions while following all HIPAA regulations.
- Supports with scheduling, payment collection, inbound calls, outbound calls, and other clinical staff internal requests.
- Follow up on consumer interaction and provide feedback on the efficiency of the service process.
- Backup to Front Office Coordinator.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar customer service role is required.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Ability to type 40 wpm, and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Communication, organization, time management and clinical skills.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and keyboard.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required,
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment.
Community Reach Center is an EEO/AAP Employer-Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans. Apply at www.communityreachcenter.org
CRC benefits package: medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center
BusinessView all jobs at Community Reach Center