Chief Operations Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Chief Operations Officer (“COO”) is an integral member of Community Reach Center’s Intensive Services (“Division”) Division. The COO will oversee the process of inter-departmental coordination for overall agency operations. As a key member of the leadership team the COO develops strategies and oversees the execution of plans to attain short- and long-term goals. The COO establishes policies and procedures that promote organization vision and culture, supports business growth, and minimizes risk. Additionally, the COO will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Oversees the operations of the center including service delivery and service support systems.
- Ensures effective and efficient workflow for both staff and consumer experience by attending to operational and procedural details.
- Ensures effective implementation and continuous process improvement for all new services or roll outs in order achieve results and manage the change process.
- Manages the implementation of Center strategic goals and action steps.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and in-house statutes, regulations, policies, and protocols.
- Participates in the establishment of department goals and performance indicators for the various departments.
- Facilitates interaction and communication between the Center and organizations with which the Center has contractual relationships.
- Under the direction of the CEO, serves as the management liaison to the board; effectively communicates and presents strategic plan updates at meetings.
- Maintains continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO informed of all critical issue.
- Conducts regular site evaluations at all of our locations.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, monitor, and evaluate results.
- Provides leadership to ongoing efforts to maintain a high level of consumer satisfaction.
- Serves on various State, CBHC, and community committees.
- Conducts agency business and engages both internal and external customers in a professional, collaborative manner that reinforces person centered practices
The successful candidate should have a combination of demonstrated experience and education that is equivalent to 17 years in community health or behavioral health care
- Requires a master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or a related field and have a LCSW/ LPC/ LMFT/ LP.
- Requires five (7) years of experience building, managing, and developing high performing teams.
- Minimum of ten (10) years direct clinical experience, five (5) of which must be in a community mental health setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with managed care and public mental health.
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required,
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Community Reach Center
BusinessView all jobs at Community Reach Center