Community Psychiatry Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Role
The Psychometrist or Neuropsychiatry Technician performs as a member of the Neuropsychiatric Clinic at MindPath Care Centers by administrating and scoring individual neuropsychological tests and administering medical device and computerized tests in the field of neuropsychiatry. The Psychometrist provides feedback on test results and monitors the computerized scoring equipment.
- Administers individual neuropsychiatric tests under the direction and supervision of physicians
- Keeps inventory of controlled medications and testing supplies and orders medication supplies as needed
- Maintains safe keeping of controlled medications
- Cleans and re-stocks supplies in patient rooms
- Provides feedback to physicians regarding patient’s test-taking behavior
- Monitors computerized scoring equipment to ensure that it remains in working condition Stays current on issues related to new innovations regarding administration and scoring of psychological instruments
- Collects and processes patient specimens like DNA for pharmacogenetic testing and urine for urine drug screens and lab confirmation as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, AA college degree, or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school preferred
- Experience working in clinical settings
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn and understand general technical requirements of the platform.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet databases, email and internet programs.
- Organizational skills to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and have a strong commitment to excellence.
- Current knowledge of medical laws, rules, and policies, such as Medicare, health insurance, and HIPAA a plus, but not required.
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package.
Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers have joined together to create a clinically-driven mental health services organization. With 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians (and growing!), we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience. We provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services – meeting patients where they are in their mental health journeys.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.
HealthcareView all jobs at Community Psychiatry