Licensed Psychologist or Therapist
Community Psychiatry Grass Valley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Community Psychiatry is one of the largest outpatient psychiatry practices in California, with a network of more than 120 psychiatrists, psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners, psychologists, and licensed therapists in 40+ communities statewide. We offer mental healthcare to patients of all ages.
As California’s largest outpatient practice, we are expanding our footprint to Texas and other states. Our passion has been and will always be our ability to serve our patients. We understand now more than ever the need for mental health care.
“Join Us” – What Community Psychiatry Can Offer You:
Practice Setting – 100% outpatient private-practice style setting offering schedule flexibility & autonomy to practice, providing a Work-Life-Balance.
Flexibility – Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities in a clinic setting, fully remote capabilities, and hybrid models available.
Technology – EMR & Robust Telemedicine platform making it easier to see patients virtually.
Full Support – Experienced clinical leadership, administrative front office support, mentorship, in-house legal counsel, marketing & referral services centered to help grow your practice.
Collaboration – Opportunities with Practice Prescribers & Therapy leadership. Paid peer-consultation time.
Career Path – “You Have a Voice” – clinical leadership opportunities.
Compensation Model – Competitive W2 fee-for-service compensation package, no-show reimbursement + 3 paid sick days.
Benefits – Industry leading full-benefits package, employer 401k contribution, license renewal & tracking, allotted 12-hours CE per year & paid malpractice insurance.
“I love the teamwork and unity I feel here at CP. I can speak to a variety of professionals who are open and willing to collaborate with me in providing quality care for our shared patients. The front office staff is responsive and very professional. I also love the flexibility I am given with my schedule and work-life balance. I can honestly say that I love the work I do here at CP and am very happy to be a part of the team!”
Carly Blalack, LCSW – Child, Adolescent, & Adult Therapist
Community Psychiatry, Del Mar
Community Psychiatry is actively seeking talented Licensed Psychologists and Therapists to join our team to help deliver the increasing demand for therapy services. Those who are focused on delivering excellence in patient care by putting the patient first.
Licensed Psychologist or Therapist:
- 2 years of outpatient experience preferred
- 2 years of experience with children preferred (Child Therapists)
- Experience working in school settings and familiarity with IEP’s (Child Therapists)
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology or related field (for Psychologists)
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, or related field (for LMFTs, LCSWs, and LPCCs)
- Current license required as a Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of delivering care
AddressGrass Valley, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Community Psychiatry