Pharmacy Technician - Inventory
Does Retail Pharmacy have you burned out? Are you ready for a change of pace? Want a company with a relaxed and positive workplace culture that knows that you're not just a number? Do you enjoy collaborating with All-Star teams to accomplish the primary goal of making a difference in our customers' lives? Look no further, we have the job you've been dreaming of. Our long-term care pharmacy is looking to add only exceptional Pharmacy Technicians to our team.
Our Company is Consonus Pharmacy
We are pioneers in long-term care pharmacy and continue to revolutionize the industry through innovative technology and personal innovative services. We take pride in hiring exceptional individuals who are proactive, forward thinking team players who want to play a key role in keeping CP at the top of our industry. We are passionate about long-term care and building partnerships with our clients. Maintaining our positive work place culture is also business success to us.
What will an Inventory Specialist do every day?
- Daily audits
- CS audits with PIC or RPH approval
- Put away drug order
- Vendor returns
- Working with expired inventory
- Pull outdates monthly
- Process one-time NDC changes
- Monitor product storage
- Assist with inventory at scheduled intervals
- Build positive rapport with teams through effective communication
- Assist with packaging, narc room, eboxes and Medbanks
Pharmacy Tech minimum requirements will include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of accredited Pharmacy Technical program and/or 1-year comparable pharmacy technician experience is required
- License and National Certification required
- Knowledge of drugs and drug categories required
- Inventory experience required
- Must be comfortable working with various types of technology
- Must be able to actively contribute to a positive team environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks, remain focused, and work independently
- Must be detail oriented
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to engage in frequent stooping, bending, reaching, and squatting throughout the day
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
You must be reliable and have a solid work history to be seriously considered for this career opportunity. A completed pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted.
Position hours: Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) & Match
- Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity for Continuing Education
Consonus Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community PharmacyGretna, NE
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.