Want to be a part of a company that encourages its employees to grow and achieve more? Are you looking for a company that has a focus on maintaining its positive work culture? Has anyone ever called you an EHR guru, who enjoys collaborating with a team? Have the skills to bring your ideas to life and marvel people with your training techniques? If you answered yes, then this unique position is for you! Our local long-term care pharmacy is looking to add only exceptional people to our team.
What will an EHR Specialist do everyday?
- Listen and communicate with others in a professional and caring manner including sensitivity with individuals from diverse cultures and lifestyles.
- Confers with management, supervisors, and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring trainings and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technology.
- Develop and conduct training with nursing home staff, internal staff, and the training demands of the department.
- Formulate teaching outlines and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conference meetings and workshops.
- Selects and develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration modes, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Act as a resource for ongoing training to nursing home and pharmacy staff.
- Makes suggestions on improving work procedures.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Respond to incoming requests to the ePharmacy help desk.
- Supports the organization s vision and direction of ePharmacy and as a team member.
- Minimum of one-year training experience
- One year of experience working in health care environment working with electronic medical records and/or health care software required
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification required
- Pharmacy Technician License in Nebraska and Iowa required
- Cubex or Pyxis experience preferred
- Must be willing to travel at least 30% of the time
- Overnight travel up to 15% of time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience with project management preferred
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written, and technical
- Strong attention to detail & organization
- Ability to create content for trainings and educational materials
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Independent worker with great time management skills
- Professional customer service/relations skills
- Must be able to actively contribute to a positive team environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks, remain focused, and work independently
- Position hours: Full-time with some travel required. Occasional on call during weekends and after hours. Flexibility is a must.
You must be reliable and have a solid work history to be seriously considered for the position. A completed pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted.
We are an independently and locally owned long-term care pharmacy. We take pride in hiring exceptional individuals who are proactive, forward thinking team players who want to play a key role in keeping CPS at the top of our industry.
Community Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer